I would like to share, a traveler checklist that will help us to pack those items that we will use in traveling, unwanted luggage, or extra luggage that will create a lot of trouble with you while you on a business or holiday trip.
Traveler checklist that will help every traveler carrying all the important items that they need on their trip. Even the smartest traveler some times either forget important items or carry a bit more. So it is important for every traveler to pack your baggage smartly, so the checklist will help you to arrange it.
It is also important that your luggage have to safe from unwanted elements or thief while you will travel. If your luggage is compact so that will easy for you to save and protect your luggage.
Check-List For Important documents for travel
- Travel Insurance
- Tickets ( Airlines, Bus, Train, boat)
- Boarding Pass
- Driver Licence
- List Of Medications, Letter prescriber
- Hotel Voucher for accommodation
- Credit Card, Debit Card
- Extra Wallet
- Jacket, Coat, Raincoat
- Track Pants, Night Pants
- Jeans, Trousers, Shorts
- Shoes, Belt, Ties
- First aid kit
- Medications, Pain revelaers
- Insect repellent
- Hand Santizer
Travel Tools / Gear
- Suitcase, Backpacks
- Itinerary, Map and directions
- Travel pillow, Sleeping mask, Earplugs
- Luggage tags, Pens, and paper
- Swiss army knife, Rope
- Travel Locks
- Headlamp and Batteries (1 set in the headlamp and one in spare)
- Sunglasses – 1 pair
- Cellphone, Charger
- A photo camera, Memory card, Charger
- Laptop, Ipad or Tablet, E-reader, charges
- Travel adaptor and converter
- Flashlight, Headphones
- Toothbrush, paste, dental floss
- Deodorant, Soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Tissues, toilet roll
- Makeup, makeup remover
- Shaving supplies
- Skin products
- Brush, comb, hair products Glasses, contact lenses, supplies
- Swimsuit and big towel
- Walking shoes
- Umbrella, Day pack
- Books, e-books, magazines
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The destination may have travel restrictions in place. We request you to keep track of the latest government-mandated restrictions and plan your travel accordingly.
1) Check International Travel Guidelines for the country you are traveling to for a safe travel experience.
2) Check the latest Domestic Travel Guidelines issued by the Indian State Governments.
3) Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel.